What is a corporate video?
WHAT IS A CORPORATE VIDEO EXACTLY? IS IT THE SAME AS ONLINE VIDEO?
Corporate videos captures the very purpose of a business and projects this image across to a more refined audience. This tends to be more B2B orientated and formal unlike a traditional online video. These types of videos are aimed more towards the general public and ecommerce (B2C).
Why should my business have a corporate video?
A well produced corporate film should sit at the centre of your digital marketing strategy. As a result this in turn will help to create, promote and reinforce a strong corporate brand identity, whilst driving traffic towards your website.
Here are some examples of previous Corporate Videos we have produced: –
This Corporate Video was created to promote the Cromwell Polythene brand and services. Corporate video is an excellent PR tool to educate new viewers about your business and creates a great corporate film stakeholders and clients will enjoy watching.
This next video was made for G2 Energy.
G2 Energy are High voltage Electrical and Civil engineers specialising in the design and construction of ‘Balance of Plant’ Infrastructure. With many additional services including grid connections for renewable energy projects, including Solar, Anaerobic Digestion and Wind Farms. As a result the company needed a well rounded medium that could illustrate all of this in an informative and captive manner. Due to this producing a Corporate Video proved to be the most practical option.This video gives an insight into the work of the G2 Energy team, and the services that are provided.
BENEFITS OF USING CORPORATE PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS
Google is pushing more video related results in its search pages and business videos can have a strong impact on your SEO efforts. Therefore with the right kind of promotion your corporate video is 53% more likely to land you on page one for key search terms. As well as this, video also plays very well on social media and in email marketing.
There are so many alternative methods to producing your corporate video, for instance you could just have one single corporate video. Also you could have a series of shorter corporate videos that targeted individual groups, or focus on services or objectives. This allows you to deliver a series of messages, whilst reinforcing and building a single corporate identity across the whole series.
Corporate videos are becoming one of the most effective marketing tools. B2B advertising online through corporate videos has a known record for success.
- 74% of users who watched an explainer video about a product or service subsequently made a purchase with the brand.
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a corporate
- Engaging business related videos increases purchase intent by 97% and brand
- Having video on a websites landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of SERP.
- Corporate video used for promoting services but to inform, communicate with and train colleagues.
- Video increases spend time on your website by 20%.
- 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text. While four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product then read about it.
- The use of certain B2B content marketing tactics has risen greatly.
- YouTube averages 4 billion hits each day, and 61% of B2B marketers leverage YouTube to extend the reach of their brands.
Corporate videos have great marketing potential and can build and reinforce your corporate brand identity. At Resolution Television we can create the right strategy tailored to your business needs and budget.
If you would like a quote or any further details about corporate videos, contact our team today on 01724 376002
Or email us at [email protected]