In our previous blogs we mentioned the importance of having an Induction System within an organisation and how this will give your new skilled workers the right impression and keep them safe.
Here is 10 MUST know facts every business needs to know about Online Induction Systems: –
We look at how this can influence Induction & Retention, Performance and Productivity.
- 69% of employees are more likely to stay with a company longterm if they have experienced a well structured Induction (source)
- Up to 20% of employee turnover happens in the first 2 months (source)
- New employees who went through a well structured Induction Program were 58% more likely to be with the organisation after 3 years (source)
- Companies with a Induction process experience 50% greater new hire retention (source)
- Successful companies are 35% more likely to begin an Induction processes before day one (source)
- Only 37% of companies extend their Induction programs beyond the first month (source)
- In the U.S. and U.K., an estimated $37 billion is spent annually to keep unproductive employees who don’t understand their job (source)
- Organizations with a Induction System experience 50% greater new hire productivity (source)
- Employees whose companies have extended Induction programs gain full staff proficiency 34% faster than businesses with basic Induction processes (source)
- Satisfaction increases by 20% when employees have formal Induction training (source)
The need for an effective Induction System is clear. Every year more research reveals how valuable it is to start employees off on the right foot.
Talk to us about how our Induction & Training Systems can help your business become a success.
For more information on our Induction and Training solutions, contact us on [email protected] or give us a call today; 01724 376002.